Everyday, I contemplate how I can lighten my carbon footprint. For 2012, I am challenging myself with how I can be even more "green". The following is a list of ways I am trying to be more eco-friendly to the planet. I challenge you too!
1. Take mass transit to work meetings.
2. Buy milk from local dairy farm, Ronnybrook Farms.
3. Buy Preserve toothbrush made out of recycled yogurt cups. Old toothbrush is also recyclable.
4. Grow a garden.
5. Use garden catalogs to wrap presents.
6. Compost all my organic kitchen scraps.
7. Recycle all my glass, plastic, cans, paper.
8. Take a beekeeping class to learn how to raise honeybees and make local honey!
9. Became a pescatarian / vegetarian.