Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy Belated New Year

I'm behind in blog posting, again! What a way to start a new year! But this time however, I have a good excuse. I've had the flu for 5 days straight. Sniffling, sneezing, coughing, stuffy head, runny nose, achey, headache type of flu. I haven't left the house in about a week. Being sick during the holidays is the worst. (sigh)

Before I got really sick, my family was visiting from out of town and we got a chance to do some fun touristy things around the city that I normally don't get around to doing. Like visit the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and healthy new year!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better. Sick over the holidays is not very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful photo ... I'm so sorry you are not feeling well. Miss you on Twitter garden friend!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad