Monday, August 27, 2012

New Growth on my Back to the Roots Mushroom Kit

I started my second Back to the Roots mushroom kit yesterday. I got the kit months ago, but I've been so busy this summer that I never started it.  Then I noticed some spores starting to sprout, so I decided to start the kit immediately, by cutting the plastic open on the front and misting it with water.  Within one day, look what started growing! Baby oyster mushrooms! Get a load of this!! Mark my words, in a few days, these mushrooms are going to be ginormous!  Once they get started, they really grow so quickly.  I'll update the progress of the mushrooms when they get larger.

If you want to try out this neat kit, you can get 10% off right now.  But hurry, this discount ends the end of August 2012.  All you have to do is use this code "secretgardenblog10" for 10% off on their website BacktotheRoots.com Hurry, get your kit now!


3 comments:

  1. I'm going to do do this one day! Really, I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky. I bought a mushroom kit, and it grew a mushroom. Yes, A mushroom. One. £4.99 for one mushroom.

    I won't be doing that again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moley!! ENORMO is right! I may have to buy one of those kits as a Christmas present for my daughter!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad