Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I Love Spring!

This past weekend, I visited my parents again. I love this time of year because all the flowers around the house are in full bloom! My dad is a big time gardener. He loves planting and taking care of plants. It's probably why I love it too. Check out this climbing rose bush and the peonies next to it. There were bursting with blooms! I just love these colors and the fragrance is incredible! The smell of roses and peonies are so amazing!
I decided to pick some flowers from the garden to bring home. How insanely beautiful is this? And all grown in my parent's front yard!
And here is the freshly picked bouquet in my bathroom! So pretty! If only they lasted longer than a week!
I also wanted to check out the blueberry bush I planted in the backyard 2 months ago. Wow, it's doing so well! Look how healthy the plant is. Last time I was here, I spotted some flowers blooming and I wondered if any blueberries would grow.
I spotted 4 blueberries! I practically jumped for joy! This makes me soooo happy! I can't wait until next year to see how well this plant does with producing fruit! Woot, woot!

1 comment:

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad