Monday, February 2, 2015

I'm Still Here

I must admit, I've been a total slacker on this blog. I know I have not written in awhile, but I'm still here. I've been busy lately because... I got a puppy! She has taken up most of my time. She is an Italian Greyhound named Valentina. You can follow my adventures with her on our Instagram! http://instagram.com/meemsnyc

A photo posted by Mimi (@meemsnyc) on

This weekend, I had one of the most amazing meals. We took mom out for her birthday and we had quite the Chinese feast. Everything was so delicious! I grew up eating this, so this is my comfort food. I don't get to eat it as often as I like but we definitely try to on special occasions.

A photo posted by Mimi (@meemsnyc) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad