Friday, May 8, 2015

Springtime in New York City

Spring in New York City is something special. The blooming trees, the spring bulbs, all the blooms put on a show. This street in my neighborhood is just gorgeous with the flowers starting to bloom over the road. So pretty.
A photo posted by Mimi (@meemsnyc) on
But the cherry blossoms are the star, it's just spectacular how beautiful these blooms were at the park. It just took my breath away, wow.
A photo posted by Mimi (@meemsnyc) on
I take a walk through the park near us almost everyday, and it always have some surprises. Today I spotted these pretty bleeding hearts. I love this plant. The foilage is a little boring, but then it has these incredible flowers. Just stunning. Spring is quite easily my favorite season. I just wish the blooms lasted longer!

A photo posted by Mimi (@meemsnyc) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad