Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Forgot to Post This Beekeeping Day

I have been so busy this month, that I forgot to post this beekeeping day! Last month, on my birthday, I went beekeeping. I was so happy to see that one of the Queens have been laying lots and lots of brood! This makes me super happy!
A photo posted by Mimi (@meemsnyc) on
The hive was super active. This is how the hive looked after I inspected it. The bees were flying around.

A video posted by Mimi (@meemsnyc) on

I love these bees! They are so docile! Really happy bees, and very mellow. Which is quite lovely.

A video posted by Mimi (@meemsnyc) on

At one of the beehive locations, the roses are in full bloom. Isn't this just gorgeous??

A photo posted by Mimi (@meemsnyc) on

I just love filming these bees in slow motion. I can watch this footage for hours!

A video posted by Mimi (@meemsnyc) on

1 comment:

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad