Monday, June 14, 2010

Whoa Zucchini

This is our first year ever having a garden, so we are extremely excited to see the garden doing so well. Here are photos that I took a few days ago of the zucchini plants in the garden. I am in awe that I grew these from 20 cent seed packets that I purchased at the supermarket! The plants flowered and now have little zucchinis on it! I am totally estatic about this!


I'm already thinking about all the cool recipes I can make with this delicious squash! Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Aw heck yea! You can freeze it, shred it for bread, veggie lasagna....yummiest 20 cents ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like you're plants are far along. My cukes are nowhere near harvesting and the peppers and eggplants are just getting started. When did you plant your seedlings?

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad