Friday, January 27, 2012

A Chocolate Craving

I had a craving for chocolate tonight so I decided to whip up a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Chocolate chip cookies are my absolute favorite cookie.  My go to cookie recipe is the one posted on Bo's Bowl called Neiman Marcus cookies.  I omit the espresso and only use 1 cup of chips, 1 1/2 cups of chips is a bit sweet for my taste.  Boy are they good!  What I like about this cookie recipe is that the cookie when cooled is not really chewy, it's more of a hard cookie, which I like.  It holds up well for dunking in coffee or milk.  Try out the recipe!  It's a good thing I have a party to attend tomorrow, I'm bringing these cookies with me.  I can't imagine all of these being in my house, I would be tempted to eat too many!

4 comments:

  1. Those look and sound really good! Last week while were stuck in our house with the snow I had a chocolate craving. We found all the ingredients for chocolate cookies, but gave most to our neighbors because I wouldn't have been able to control myself around them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet your house smells wonderful right now.
    They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choc chip are my hubbies favorite too. Me, I could go a lifetime without eating one. Prefer sugar, Peanut butter or oatmeal....

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg... i need to bake cookies now. those look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad