Friday, November 15, 2013

Replanting Winter Blooms: Paperwhites Round 2

Last year, I bought some paperwhite bulbs at a local florist. They bloomed so beautifully, here is my original post about it. After the bulbs bloomed, I let the green stem die away and I dug up all the bulbs. All of the bulbs split to produce babies! I love that! Isn't that cool? So 1 bulb became 3 bulbs! Love free plants!  I decided to replant the bulbs without breaking the bulbs apart. I hope that is okay. I wasn't sure if I should break the bulb into 3. Do you split them, or do you plant as is?
Here the bulbs are all packed in. There are 3 packed into this pot. They are already starting to sprout, can't wait to see them bloom again! Round 2!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure that they will rebloom. I've read many different accounts that paperwhites rarely bloom after the first year. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad