Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Blooms

I've been so extremely busy with life lately that I have very little time to enjoy the garden this year.  I was walking around the property and saw that the hybrid lilies that I planted a few years back have come back!  I picked a few to enjoy in the house. Lilies are by far one of the easiest things to grow.  You just plant the bulbs and year after year, you have this to enjoy! As a lazy gardener, this is definitely my kind of gardening!
When I first picked the flowers, there were a few buds that had not opened.
Then within two days and this unbearable heat wave we're in, they all have started to bust open. They sure are stunning, and the scent is wonderful!  I just love walking in the room and seeing these blooms. Instantly puts a smile on my face!



4 comments:

  1. So Gorgeous! Planting them for the first time. Hope it bloom as lovely as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are fantastic
    what a treat to find something has bloomed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors. Yes, flowers have the power to a smile on our faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there anything more beautiful than a stargazer lily!? They're my favorites, no question about it!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad