Monday, August 2, 2010

The best $7.50 I ever spent!

I just realized that I haven't been posting anything about our flowers lately. Here's our lovely hot pink hibiscus in our lime green container pot. Isn't it pretty? I bought this plant at Home Depot because I had a buy one get one coupon offer. So I bought one for my mom, her's is coral colored and the hot pink one for myself! I got 2 plants for $15! Talk about score! Ever since I brought this baby home, it has constantly bloomed every week! The flowers are just gorgeous. The only thing I wish was that the blooms lasted more than one day! But since they bloom so often, I almost don't mind. Well, almost!

5 comments:

  1. That color pink is wonderful! I always see such vibrant colors--love seeing that lighter pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty one! What a great deal, I'll have to see if the Home Depot near us has any deals like that going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous plant! And it has lots of flowers even if they last only one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely little flower and a lovely blog. Just stumbled across it here. Seems we are doing similar things on different scales. I'm also a newbie gardener trying to grow a bit of my own food this year. However, not having any garden I'm seeing what I can grow on the three sunny windowsills of my first floor London flat! So far I've managed tomatoes, chillies, sweet peppers, oregano, mint, basil, chives and parsley... Will keep an eye on your blog to see how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luv hibicus. One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad