Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Being Surrounded by Flowers

For the last 4 days, I've been working at the Flower Station to help my friends get ready for one of the biggest flower giving holidays of the year.  It's a lot of work, but it really is enjoyable to be surrounded by flowers.
They had in so many amazing flowers. Birds of Paradises, Anemones, Callas, Sumatra Lilies, everything was gorgeous.
I really loved the antique hydrangea.  They were giant.  The one on the right was bigger than my head!
There were also a lot of beautiful vase arrangements.  Who wouldn't love one of these?
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I bet that was a lot of fun! I just love hydrandeas...I think they are my favorite flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet all the flower shops had to have xtra people for V'day.

    Hope your's was happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful to be amongst that this cold time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! Maybe when I retire I can be an extra helper where my daughter works. I would be one who grooms the blooms, or whatever that is called, as I would be too slow to arrange anything. Plus I am inconsistent in my ability to come up with something that looks decent.

    You sure were surrounded by lots of pretty blooms!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad