Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Gardening Tools!

It's funny how excited I get when I get new gardening tools. My hubby's aunt came to visit us and she gave me this as a housewarming gift! Even though I have trowels and hand tools, I still get giddy as a school girl when I see a shiny new tool to play with! And, I don't have a gardening bag as cool as this! Also in the goodies, are a new pair of gardening gloves and a 1 gallon watering can! Yahoo! Oh, and probably the best part, a herb garden! Since I've had no success with germinating herb seeds at all, this kit puts a smile to my face. I can't wait to try it.

Click on the image to see a closeup of the cool stuff.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift. Kinda like when I get a new bit or bridle.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to have tools in different spots so you can always find one when you want it. Nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful housewarming gift! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad