Monday, May 23, 2011

99 Cents

There are so few things you can buy these days for 99 cents. My sister saw these azalea bushes in 6 inch pots for 99 cents each. Wow! Talk about a bargain. So she scooped them up for me without hesitation. She got me 5 of them, and for $5, how can you go wrong? I plan to put them in the backyard behind our fence facing the road where all the dog owners like to bring their pets to poop. Hopefully, they will see our new landscaping and will think twice about bringing their dogs there. That is my wishful thinking anyways.

11 comments:

  1. 99c! That's a bargain! The other thing that was for 98c was 4pk of petunias outside Walmart! Other than that, I can only think of seed packets for that price! Your plants look very healthy! Good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buy! Do azaleas require full sun? (noob)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with that. Great deal too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure scored a deal there. I so love a bargain-it's getting harder to find nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great find. how nice of your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome score! Great that your sister is looking out for you. Good luck with fending off the dog poop. I wonder what color they will be? They do look really healthy!

    Anonymous - azaleas do not like full sun, they are shade-lovers and need part or mostly shade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. redgardenclogs - the perfect plant for me!! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a deal. I'm a lover of Azaleas. I have 3 planted in my front shrubbery bed, partial shade area. They do well without much maintenance. I also have one planted in full sun, which actually does well too. Hope your neighbor takes note!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great deal! They are healthy looking, too! What a nice sister you have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW - 99 cents!? Azaleas? Where did you get them!? That's nuts! That is such a steal - and they look so healthy! Good idea about putting them where people bring their dogs to poop.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad