Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Beautiful Landscape

I love the landscape in rural upstate New York.  I really love looking at all the different farms and I wonder what they are raising or growing. The pretty landscapes makes our 7 hour trip up to the North Country more palatable.  I hate being in a car that long but to be able to look out the window and see all the different kinds of farms and houses makes it fun!
Each one has a story and is so unique.  I love the big silos.  And especially love it when there is livestock grazing outside.  I really want to pet a cow.  LOL.  They are so cute!
There are also lovely Victorians, this house is one of our favorites.  My husband always says, I want to live there! He says if he ever sees one on sale and it's reasonably priced, we will re-locate there.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful barns! Magnificent house! Coldddd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one fantastic house! I couldn't imagine ever selling it if it were mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eye candy for urbanites! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That house is fantastic. I love the colors, it looks so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. What a house!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad