Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Winner of the Williams Sonoma Pie Crust Cutters is....

Mavis from the blog 100 Dollars a Month.  I used the Random.org random generator, and got #5 as the winning entry.  Comment #5 was Mavis.  I put 15 instead of 14 as the number to pull from, because I had one reader contact me on Twitter stating that they couldn't leave a blog comment on my blog because of browser issues.  I don't know why, but some users can't comment on my blog. Do any users of Google's Blogger have this same issue?  How irritating!  Congrats to Mavis!  Mavis, contact me via this contact form, and I'll mail out the William Sonoma Pie Cutters to you asap.
I wanted to share with you some amazing food we ate this weekend.  Down the street from where we live, there is a pretty amazing Spanish restaurant.  I really love their beef empanadas.  I ordered some for our Easter Egg hunt.  Empanadas is something I never make at home because it requires some major deep frying.  Being that I don't own a fryer, and that I hate to fry foods over the stove, I just ordered at the restaurant.  These taste pretty phenomenal.  It's not something we eat often though because it's totally not healthy.
We also ate sushi for lunch.  I love sushi, I can eat it everyday, but I don't because eating raw fish should be done in moderation.  Doesn't this platter look mouthwatering?  It was so good!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

6 comments:

  1. Both of those meals look incredible! I'm thinking sushi may be happening this week for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum - I love them both. What's that sauce for the empanadas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner.

    We luv fryed food.

    And neither of us eats the raw sushi....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner! Those pie cutters are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad