Thursday, December 9, 2010

A great message


I was out doing some Christmas shopping for the hubs. He's the kind of guy that never buys clothes for himself because he hates shopping and crowds. Countless jeans, shirts and socks of his are torn, and left to his own devices, he would continue to wear ragged clothing rather than shop for himself. So I was looking for clothes that I can get him for Christmas. I saw this shirt that was so awesome! However at $24.99, it did not come home with me. I would feel guilty buying a t-shirt for that much money. I do like the message though.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

10 comments:

  1. That is a great shirt, but you're right, $24.99 is waaaaaay too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture on that shirt.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a guy and I agree with him! What's wrong with worn out jeans and shirts? They're sure comfortable! The longer we wear them means we're saving the earth from more "stuff" going to landfills. Besides, it makes it easier for our wives to think of something to get us for birthday and christmas presents. See how we look out for you! Always helping...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is the SAME way LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once it's on T-shirts you know it's become fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least every load of laundry there is a torn sock or shirt...they never seem to get rid of anything, even if its torn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool T shirt. Though I probably wouldn't have splurged ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this shirt!! There's a few with similar messages on etsy.com that I've had my eye on for awhile now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes, $24.99 for a t-shirt.... I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute! My husband also doesn't like to spend money on T's (though that's all he wears). He does like cool designs though, and will often copy something, or scan something on to iron on paper and make his own shirts with $5 t's from Michaels.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad