Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winter bulbs


I planted these bulbs that I found in my bag of last year's indoor bulbs.  The bulbs already had some sprouts growing so I put them in this pot and put it by the window.   I forgot to label them last year, I believe these are paper whites because the it sprouted up pretty quickly.  I can't wait until they bloom to confirm my suspicion.

Thank you to everyone that left comments in my last blog post.  I felt so much better hearing everyone's encouraging comments.  
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious to see what they are. They foliage does look like paper whites, good luck with your bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look like Paperwhites to me too. Can't wait to see the blooms, I love the flowers but not the scent. However my hubby thinks the smell is nice. Weird huh? lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad