Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm Drooling!

I received a catalog in the mail yesterday, and it's an amazing one! A David Austin 2011 rose catalog.  I've been wanting to "upgrade" and expand our rose bush selection so I ordered this catalog to pinpoint which variety of roses I wanted to try next.  This catalog does not disappoint.  They are all pretty spectacular looking, so it's going to be pretty hard to pick which ones I want to grow.
Each rose in the catalog comes with gorgeous photos and a detailed description of the rose.  I wish it also had a "scratch and sniff".  Hehehe.  I bet they smell amazing. 
I know I definitely want to try an Abraham Darby ever since reading about this rose bush on Davy's blog.  His rose bushes are amazing!
I can't wait to put in my order!  I wish Spring would hurry up and get here already!  I'm so bad at waiting!

6 comments:

  1. Oh! I know that itchy fingers feeling when the first catalogues start coming in!!! Mine haven't arrived yet, but again, the growing season in Montreal starts a tad later... Happy browsing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Santa will place a rose order for you. The catalogs are arriving and the snow is falling lightly. Hope! Merry Christmas dear Meems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh such beautiful photos! I just LOVE receiving those catalogs in the dead of winter!!! I got my Baker's Creek Heirloom seeds catalog last week! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pretty.

    One of my most favorite now are the "knockout" roses. They are hardy and bloom their fool heads off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice treat to get in the mail on a cold December day! I bet it will be hard to choose which roses to order! Have a great holiday and all the best for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE roses. I should really make taking care of them my new year's resolution. My favorites are the tea roses.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad