Saturday, December 18, 2010

Writing Holiday Cards

I've been really busy working on a freelance project. I haven't had much time so I am way behind on writing Holiday cards. I usually try to get these out the first week of December, and here we are 7 more days until Christmas, and I am just getting to writing these now. I also finally picked up stamps at the post office, I just love the evergreens they have on these stamps.
This year, I decided to include marigold seeds in the cards.  What a great way to spread the love of gardening!
The marigolds we grew in the garden did amazingly well, and collecting the seeds is so easy.  I loved this project so much that I think this will be my new tradition!  Have you sent out your holiday cards yet?

8 comments:

  1. Great idea to include the seeds from your garden with your holiday gift cards. That is something I am going to think about doing next year. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meems, what a nice and thoughful idea to send out Christmas cards with home-collected marigold seeds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea! And so thoughtful too. Sending seeds that you harvested yourself is a really neat idea. So personal! You're very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice touch adding the Marigold seeds. That they're from your own gardens makes them even more special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got mine in todays mail!! I am way behind too. I usually have mine out first week of Dec. as well.

    Love the marigold seed idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, your friends and family will luv them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome idea! I have 2 gallon Ziploc bags of marigolds that I collected last summer. Will have to share them with everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad