Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Neighbors Rock!

Last month, I wrote about how my neighbors are pretty awesome! All season long, we shared the fruits of our labor, they got all our extra habanero peppers when I found out they love spicy food!  So today, I brought over a box of chocolates to wish them a Merry Christmas.  In return, they handed me this!  Oh my goodness, home baked Christmas cookies!  Woohoo!  I have been so busy with freelance work and getting the house ready for holiday visitors so I haven't had any time to bake anything.  So getting a plate of goodies made me smile from ear to ear.  My neighbors....rock!

6 comments:

  1. What a great treat! I take it this is not the same neighbor who complained about how unsightly your garden was and who saw a rat (in her own yard).

    It's wonderful to have good neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good one, and enjoy the biscuits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, it sounds like you have some fine neighbors. Merry Christmas.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be thankful for good neighbors! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad