Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thai Pepper Plant Re-potted as a Table Centerpiece

Today I re-planted the Thai Pepper plant that I bought from the Union Square Farmer's Market. The plant came in a 4 inch plastic pot that it had outgrown.   When I pulled it out of the pot, it was all roots. I re-planted it in a 6 inch terracotta pot, so now it has some breathing room.   Doesn't this look so much better than a boring Poinsettia? I just love the way it looks on my dining room table.  It's going to be a spicy Christmas!

9 comments:

  1. Meems girl it is perfect ! I am going to look for something like that too .. I can't bring a poinsettia in the house because the girls will want to chew on it .. but something like this ? Might be the best deterrent for chewing on any plant ?? LOL
    It really is festive looking : )
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very nice centerpiece idea..looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It actually looks festive! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Meems! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep it's a spicy centerpiece indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Use some festive XMAS paper around it and there you go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a fan of poinsettia and I think this is a great alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it looks GRRreat!!! I can't believe how many peppers there are!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a little tree with built in ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad